Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Okgu Park

We went to Okgu Park on Sunday for a picnic. It's probably on of my favourite parks in Korea...sometimes I can't believe we have it right here in our funny little town. It's very big, and has loads of stimulation for adults and kids alike. There is even a huge circular cage that has chickens, ducks, rabbits, turkeys, guinea fowl and even peacocks in it!! And there's a little hill you can climb which has breath-taking views of the west sea with all it's little islands.






Daddy took a nap while Stel and I climbed the hill!

A rare view of some undeveloped land near Incheon.....


The 'animal cage'...I'm sure there's a name for this kind of enclosure, but don't ask me what it is!


An attempt at a panoramic view from the top of the hill...much more beautiful in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment