Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

A walk in the park

It is a God-send being able to spend more time outdoors, now that the weather is getting warmer. It is also a very lovely time of the year in Korea, when all the flowers and trees are in bloom and the world is a colourful, smelly place! I adore the way Stella 'Oooohs" and 'Aaaahs" at the flowers when we walk down the street. I'm so glad this little bub seems to be a nature-lover.

Today my friend 보경 took us to a new park in Incheon. It's a huge park, and really nicely done too. That's one thing I love about Korea...when they build/create/make something or some place, they really go all-out!



A water feature made from kimchi pots!

Tree art!




Feeding 보경 flowers!




She made me very nervous crossing this bridge!


Modern Korean architecture

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It's so modern. I love the tree art. What a novel idea. I wish we were close enough to do things together. Stella is sssooo cute!

    ReplyDelete