Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

St Patrick's day

My days of hectic St Patrick's day partying are over, but I still like to celebrate in some way. So Stella and I headed into Seoul on Saturday for the St. Patrick's day festival held each year. It was amazing to see these two cultures so well integrated at this event. The Irish announcer could speak Korean fluently, and the Irish band and all the Gaelic dancers were Korean!! As to be expected form the Irish, the atmosphere was very jolly, plus there was lots for the kids too, like face-painting, a clown blowing up balloons, and even some dancing for those old enough! Also, the weather was gorgeous...just for those few hours of the afternoon that we were there :) The luck of Irish must have been on our side ;)
Somehow through all the noise, Stella managed to pass out!

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you doctored the photos! Looks like fun! Makes me wish I tracked down some festivities too!

    ReplyDelete