Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Solid

At first I didn't plan on giving Stella solids until 6 months....but there are a few reasons now why I've changed my mind.
First of all, Dr Kuhn seems to think it will help her reflux. Actually he suggested starting when she was 3 months already! Her reflux is so bad, I spend most of my day catching her projectile vomit, and mopping both myself and her up. So I'll try anything to make it better!
She has also been chewing her little fists off. I know it's supposed to be normal at this stage, but she really has a go at them, and she's drooling like a pro too! I swear she could be teething...
And then there's her milk....which she just doesn't seem to like, or particularly want to drink either.

So today, after much consideration, I gave the little mite her first pap meal. I decided on the Hipp brand of organic rice cereal. And Purity as a back-up. And it actually went quite well! I gave her the Hipp, and she seemed to love it! I'm happy to say I think I made the right choice starting now. We'll take it slow, and see how it goes.


I'm ready!


Uuuuuh...not so sure about this...


Hmmmmm, it's nice! Give me more!




Can I feed myself yet?

2 comments: