Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Snap shots

Since my camera is broken, I haven't been able to take as many photos. I'm going to have to do something about that! I have been snapping away with my cell phone though, and here are a few goodies...

Worried...Uncle Dingy and Stella watching the Boks play the All Blacks



Little Gunners fan-in-the-making. Suite sent from Nicholas, and worn with much pride ;)



Streeeeeetch (why must you do this when I'm sleeping??)



Finally! Enjoying some sunshine outdoors



Testing out Noa's chair



Having a beautiful nap on Uncle Clayton's belly. He's getting good practice for when baby Butler arrives in about 4 weeks!



Janine has also taken some gorgeous pics with her stunning new camera (*very jealous). I'll do a post with those soon.

***A year ago, I would never have imagined being a mom so soon. Now I can't imagine being anything else. There are no words to describe how much I love this little girl who has become the light of my life! I look forward to every adventure we'll embark on together...it's going to be one awesome ride!




No comments:

Post a Comment