Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baby shower

As if Janine didn't have enough to do with Mom's party, she organised my surprise baby shower for the Monday too! And managed to keep it a huge surprise!! She made a great effort and the party was perfect - many thanks to her for organising such a special day. I must admit, it felt weird to be having my own baby shower, but Noa helped to take the edge off by leading the opening of the presents - thank you to my little helper! I was really spoilt and got loads of amazing things! Stella is a lucky little girl. I have a lot of preparing to do before she comes...have to find space for all her things!
Surprised!

Help from the little ones :)


Eat eat eat


Hmmmm....now what do I do with this?


Can't believe there's only one month to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment