Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A little something from 2009

I found 2 CD's with photos that I took right after I got here last year. I wasn't able to upload any of them, and it feels meaningless to do it now....but I thought I'd put up a handful of my favorite ones, just for fun...

Kimchi Pots at the Folk Village


Mushrooms growing wild at the Folk Village


Spring flowers at Gwanghwamun Plaza


Korean baby deep in thought


Gwanghwamun Plaza in Seoul


Skate park near my home


Kids cooling off under a tap


Watching soccer - South Africa U/20 v Korea U/20 (Korea won 4-0)


The first time I climbed Gwanggyo Mountain


Sona and I being silly on the subway


Romantic Cheonggecheon stream in Seoul



Tyler Kyle is 1 years old! I can't believe how time flies....
Happy birthday to you my dear little niece. I hope you had a fun-filled day and your mommy and daddy spoilt you rotten! I'll be seeing you in December :) Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment