Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WC WC WC WC :)



We had an awesome night out on Tuesday, watching Bafana Bafana surprise everyone and pull off a win against France! It's a pity they couldn't progress to the last 16, but they really did us proud anyway! And then we had some food to keep up our strenghts for the next game - Korea drew with Nigeria and they made it through to the next round. It's only the second time in their history that they have gone this far in the World Cup, so needless to say everyone was in high spirits! We walked home as the sun was coming up and then had delicious pork rib stew! I was so tired at school, I think I fell asleep a couple of times during class, but my students were very impressed with my hardcore enthusiasm!
Looking forward to the start of the last 16 now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment