Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

That's what I'm talking about!

On Saturday we all went for pizza after Korean class and randomly decided it would be a good idea to go snowboarding! It was so last minute, and we were really unprepared, but it turned out to be the best choice! We are lucky the ski resorts are all less than an hour away from Suwon so was no problem getting there. We were also able to rent everything we needed and get all-day lift passes for relatively cheap. I do miss my snow gear though!
So there wasn't much snow, only one slope was open (plus the bunny) but it was perfect for my first day back on the snow after more than 2 years. And boy, did I have a good run, almost every time!! Faye and Martin, you would have been so proud of me!!
Looking forward to more snow and higher, faster slopes!! Can't wait :)
I tried posting some pics, but my blog hasn't been allowing it lately...not sure what's wrong. SO check out the pics on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Just checking out facebook ... looks great tess! I'm sure you are in your element!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thoughtfull post on"Tessa's Happy Home". I just came across this website that emphasize on how to keep your home clean from toxin. The website url is http://debtfreeliving.toxinchecklist.com/


    Thanks,
    gladwin- Owning their own home

    ReplyDelete